- How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
- Which way up is an ONDULINE sheet fixed?
- What is the overhang needed for ONDULINE sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
- How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
- How many nails/screws should I use per ONDULINE sheet?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How many nails should I use per ONDUVILLA tile?
- What is the overhang needed for ONDUVILLA tiles?
What is the minimum pitch for ONDUVILLA tiles?
The minimum roof pitch to lay Onduvilla roofing sheets is 15% (8,53 degrees)
Fixings: 16 per square meter
Consult the Onduvilla Fixing Guide for full instructions.