- How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
- How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
- How many nails should I user per ONDULINE sheet?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How many nails should I use per ONDUVILLA tile?
- What is the overhang needed for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Which way up is an ONDULINE sheet fixed?
- What is the overhang needed for ONDULINE sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
What is the minimum pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
The minimum roof pitch to lay ONDULINE roofing sheets is 5 degrees / Gradient: 1 in 11 the sheets being laid with an End Lap of 300 mm. Sheets laid on a fully supporting decking on purlins to maximum of 610 mm centres.
Sheet Side Lap: 2 Corrugations.
Fixings: 20 per sheet.
Consult the Onduline Fixing Guide for full instructions.