A simple checklist for new roof projects
Building or renovate a new roof may be a nightmare for your customers. As you know, it is an important expense.
Below some tips we have heard and shared with roofers. You may have already implemented them. Roofers who have experimented them gave us very positive feedbacks. We therefore decided to create this page.
Would you like to share other tips or testimonials with us, just contact us. Your comments will be helpful!
Be your first fan!
- Take pictures of the works you have done (before and during the works and when you are finished). Show them you follow up the project and you know how to give useful advice
- Ask your customers to let a testimony on social media. They will be useful for other customers
- For your more interesting jobsites, get in touch with the manufacturer to make professional pictures or even appear on their website or in one of their posts. A free advertisement for you!
- Prepare a book of the most interesting cases to reassure them
- Have a look at the comments posted on the social media. Thanks your fans and nicely answer to your detractors. You may lean from their comment, and proove your future customers you care about them...
Be your customers’ best friend
- Visit with them the suppliers’s websites to let them look and feel the quality of the material you recommend them
- Keep being informed on the financial contributions that could help them to finance their roof
- Become selected roofer of your main suppliers, it is a sign of the quality of your work
- Show the trainings you and your team made…
Be the devil advocate
- Be clear in your estimates, let them touch and feel the difference of similar products with different quality and durability
- Define clearly the scope of your works
- Explain your customers how you will do and how you will solve their issues, precise the various steps of the projects...