ONDULINE EASYLINE roofing sheets are compact and designed to cover any annexe building of smaller size. They are very easy to transport and to handle thanks to their dimension and their lightweight.
Small size, easy transport and handling
Designed for DIY applications
Can be cut with standard cutter or roofer knife
Compact roofing sheet
Easy to install
10-Year waterproofing warranty
ONDULINE EASYLINE, the compact roofing solution for shed roofs
ONDULINE EASYLINE is designed to cover and renovate garden shed, leisure houses, plaground, wood shelters,patios...
ONDULINE EASYLINE is ideal for small canopy roofs:
- ONDULINE EASYLINE roofing sheets are very compact (only 1 x 0,76 m,).
- They can be transported in any car trun and are convenient to be handled on the roof.
- These sheets are lightweight, and therefore easy to install.
- they are available in 7 bright colors.
Onduline material is completely safe made without any asbestos nor metal. No sharp edge nor risk of finger cut or head shock. It will never rust, even it coastal areas!
Easy to transport in a car trunk
Playground for children
Installation and Documentation
Main installation advices
- Installation on a full deck support (OSB type, plywood, wooden planks..) is recommended
- On discontinuous supports: maximum distance of 45 cm between purlins
- Using Onduline fasteners is mandatory to activate the 10-year product warranty. It also optimizes product durability and its aesthetics over time:
- Fully monitored quality (corrosion and UV resistance .
- Onduline nails and screws come with a pre-assembled waterproofing washer of 16 mm minimum,
- Respect of fasteners's position (every corrugation at eave, overlaps..) and quantity (15/sheet)
- Overhang at eaves (near the gutter if any): maximum 7 cm.
Our installation videos and brochures will give you more details.
EASYFIX installation video
Would you like to install ONDULINE EASYLINE with a professional? Contact a roofing installer through our search engine.