Ventilated flashing roll made of perforated aluminium and butyl, providing waterproofing and ventilation at ridges and hips
ONDULAIR is a ridge sealing tape designed to
combine excellent waterproofing and ventilation properties.
It is made of powder-coated, UV resistant, single-layer aluminium.
The size of the vents also ensures good protection against insects or debris entering into the roof space.
The width 30 cm is suitable for most roof tiles.
The width 39 cm is used for tiles with large profiles.
- Onduline Red
- Brick Red
- Thickness of the aluminum: 140 μ
- Air permeability: 300 g/m²
- Free area for ventilation: 78 cm² per linear meter
- Density of butyl glue: 1,7 g/m3
- Standard width of butyl glue: 15 mm +/- 1 mm
- Minimum installation temperature: +5 °C
- Temperature resistance from: -30 °C to +80 °C
The best application temperature range is above +5°C.
Carefully cut the tiles at hips to have good support for ONDULAIR on both sides.
ONDULAIR 300/390 has to be pressed on firmly after the application.
The overlapping between 2 rolls has to be at least 50 mm.
For specific roof details, please refer to ONDUVILLA fixing guide