Protection above all
At Onduline, protection is key to everything we do. We care about the environment and are continually improving the way we operate to offer more environmentally-friendly roofing products that match end users’ needs.
Our ongoing mission is to implement sustainable actions at every level of our business and our environment, from our products and processes to our people and our planet. We are constantly striving to improve the way we operate, to provide our customers with sustainable roofing solutions at a reasonable price, and to improve people’s lives and the neighborhoods they live in.
• Composed with recycled materials
• Environmentally-friendly processes
• Designed for fast and easy installation…
• Lightweight roofing thus lighter structure, walls…
• Easier to transport and work with
• Fast installation
• Shared know-how for installing roofs…
• Building ready to use quickly
• Highest standards of safety
• Thermal and acoustic comfort…
Environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes
Our proofs are assessed by reliable third-parties
Onduline’s achievements are confirmed by facts and recognized by reliable third-party organizations
- Onduline’s carbon footprint
Pur Projet, March 2011
4066 g CO2/m2
Our products are least emissive products, comparing to other roofing solutions.
- Recycled content
ICC-ES, June 2011
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
IBU (Institut Bau und Umwelt) / PE International, February 2013
We are the first company who applied for an EPD for our bitumen corrugated product family. We thus created a Product Category Rule for Roofing and Wall Cladding (PCR) that was accepted in July 2012 by German Institute IBU. This PCR will be the basis for all future EPD’s for all suppliers.
EPD provides quantified and required data to monitor life circle assessment (LCA) impact.
Recycled content and EPD provide elements for LEED certifications or green standards for sustainable green building operations.