- ONDUCLAIR PLR TRANSLUCENT POLYESTER SHEETS CAN BE INSTALLED ON OFFICES, PUBLIC ACCESS, AGRICULTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL FACILITY BUILDINGS BUT ALSO AUXILIAIRIES AND GREENHOUSES.
- INSTALLATION AND DOCUMENTATION
- RELATED ACCESSORIES
TRANSPARENT GLASS FIBRE REINFORCED POLYESTER PANNELS FOR ROOFS AND CLADDINGS
- For home owners:
- Improved well-being thanks to soft, diffused light and double-sided UV protection
- Long lasting: hail resistance and resistance to natural corrosion
- Freedom in design
- 4 thicknesses available: 0.7 mm, 0.9 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.6 mm
- For roofers:
- Save time during the installation: optimized transport, lightweight, up to 12 m long sheets
- Benefit from fast and easy installation: only standard tools required
- Adapt easily to any configuration: wide range of ribbed and corrugated profiles, translucent colors and thicknesses
- Project applications: farms, public access buildings, leisure housing, industrial buildings, offices, commercial…
- DIY applications: shelters, pergolas, carports, garden houses…
ONDUCLAIR PLR TRANSLUCENT POLYESTER SHEETS CAN BE INSTALLED ON OFFICES, PUBLIC ACCESS, AGRICULTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL FACILITY BUILDINGS BUT ALSO AUXILIAIRIES AND GREENHOUSES.
INSTALLATION AND DOCUMENTATION
ONDUCLAIR PLR is lightweight, manageable, easy-to-lay
- Can be installed on light framing, without overlap (maximum sheet length up to 12 m).
- Installation with standard tools
- lightness of the material optimizing transport costs.
Have a look at our installation instructions.