Opaque coloured polyester panels (glass fibre reinforced) for roofing and cladding
ONDUCLAIR COLOR are polyester coloured sheets, a fast to install solution for roof covering and cladding. They can protect industrial facilities, warehouses and farm buildings…
- For home owners:
- Large choice of colors and profiles to match with the building
- High quality
- Long lasting protection: hail-resistant, protection against natural corrosion
- For roofers:
- High mechanical strength to withstand impacts and hail thanks to the combination of polyester resin and fibre glass
- Excellent thermal stability, it withstands temperatures ranging from +100°C down to -30°C. Some ONDUCLAIR COLOR profiles are approved to 1200 Joules (in 1.6 mm thick version).
- ONDUCLAIR COLOR comes guaranteed asbestos-free.
- Fast to install: sheet’s length up to 12 m, installation with standard tools, easy to cut, lightweight framing
- Range of accessories to rapidly fit the roof
- Optimized transport, better hand ability and less tiring thanks to lightweight
- Large choice of colours to meet your customers’ needs
- Project applications: farm buildings (cattle farms, fish farms, slurry pits, settling ponds...) and industrial facilities (cooling towers, sugar refineries, dairy buildings, breweries…).
- lexible system to be adapted to all kinds of architectural styles.
- It can be installed on light framing, without overlap (maximum sheet length up to 12 m).
- Installation with standard tools
- Lightweight material that allowed optimized transport and on—site implementation, so as the lightness of the material optimizes your implementation and transport costs.
Have a look at our installation instructions.