Renovation of roofs covered with asbestos, fiber cement or shingles? Recommend Onduline roofing solutions like an over-coverage with Onduline or Onduvilla or Onduclair Renov -depending on your customers' needs.
The applications are : all kind of old roofs, with leakages, thermal and acoustic issues... to renovate old asbestos, shingles or corrugated sheets...
Onduline over-roofing advantages are:
- The original roof remains in place: the installer intervenes from outside and places a new relaible roof over the existing roof, the family or the company continue to live or work as usual - without fearing the consequences of heavy rains or storms, eg
- The roofers will be happy to avoid these troubles to their customers. They can organize more easily their planning even if they have to abandone the site for a couple of day for another emergency.
- Onduline over-roofing solutions are lightweight. The structure usually does not need to be reinforced to support the weight of this additionnal material and weight (an real advantage for the owners)
- Onduline over-roofing solutions bring more comfort to your customers: improved waterproofing, better thermal and acoustic insulation and peace of mind!
Recommended Onduline over-roofing solutions:
- Over-roofing with Onduline corrugated sheets or tiles in Onduvilla (especially on shingles)
- Over-roofing with Onduclair renov (rather for professional buildings covered with asbestos)
Click here to discover all the documents and technical support that are available to ease the selection and the installation.
Do you have a question or need information? Don't hesitate to contact our customer service department.