- What kind of fixing, screw or nail can I use?
- How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
- What kind of structure do I need for a Onduline or Onduvilla roof?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Where can I find the Installation Guide?
- What is the ridge angle?
- What is the maximum spacing between battens?
- Which way up should an Onduline sheet be fastened?
- What is the maximum recommended span for ONDUCLAIR products?
- What is the overhang required for Onduline sheets?
- Why should the roof be ventilated?
- What is the minimum roof pitch for Onduline sheets?
- What are some tips to properly install Bardoline Shingles?
- How many nails should I use per Onduline sheet?
- How can ONDUVILLA be installed on wood batten?
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- How can I install a gutter to an Onduline or Onduvilla roof?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for Onduvilla tiles
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
What is the minimum roof pitch for Onduline sheets?
The minimum roof pitch to lay Onduline roofing sheets is 9° (15%) with a full board (OSB, Plywood…). See Fixing Guide for full instructions.
Do you need more details ?