- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for Onduvilla tiles
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- What kind of fixing, screw or nail can I use?
- How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
- What kind of structure do I need for a Onduline or Onduvilla roof?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Where can I find the Installation Guide?
- What is the ridge angle?
- What is the maximum spacing between battens?
- Which way up should an Onduline sheet be fastened?
- What is the maximum recommended span for ONDUCLAIR products?
- What is the overhang required for Onduline sheets?
- Why should the roof be ventilated?
- What is the minimum roof pitch for Onduline sheets?
- What are some tips to properly install Bardoline Shingles?
- How many nails should I use per Onduline sheet?
- How can ONDUVILLA be installed on wood batten?
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- How can I install a gutter to an Onduline or Onduvilla roof?
What is the maximum spacing between battens?
Following Onduline installation instructions is crucial to ensure a longlasting waterproofing. Guarantee depends on local installation guidelines, as they are adapted to the local climatic conditions and local roofing structures. In most countries, it is recommended to install Onduline Classic under the following conditions, whereas some local recommandations may apply:
For roof pitches from 9% to 17% (5° to 10°), Onduline must be installed on full deck (OSB, Plywood...).
From 17% to 27% (10° to 15°), it is recommended to install Onduline with a maximum spacing between purlins of 45cm.
Over 27% (15°), Onduline can be installed on purlins installed every 61 cm maximum.
Please consult Onduline local installation guide to make sure about your installation or contact Onduline Technical service.