- What is the overhang required for Onduvilla tiles
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- What kind of fixing, screw or nail can I use?
- How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
- What kind of structure do I need for a Onduline or Onduvilla roof?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Where can I find the Installation Guide?
- What is the ridge angle?
- What is the maximum spacing between battens?
- Which way up should an Onduline sheet be fastened?
- What is the maximum recommended span for ONDUCLAIR products?
- What is the overhang required for Onduline sheets?
- Why should the roof be ventilated?
- What is the minimum roof pitch for Onduline sheets?
- What are some tips to properly install Bardoline Shingles?
- How many nails should I use per Onduline sheet?
- How can ONDUVILLA be installed on wood batten?
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- How can I install a gutter to an Onduline or Onduvilla roof?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
To calculate the number of sheets needed to cover a roof, the useful surface per sheet must be considered, itself depending on the overlapping rules applying according to the roof structure. Some local specificity in the installation guidelines may apply. Please consult local installation guide. For a precize calculation of the roofing material, each detail of the roof must be considered.
Onduline Classic (10 corrugations) has a gross surface of 1,90sqm. Following installation guidelines:
- For the lowest roof pitches (9% to 17%) (5° to 10°), considering an end overlap of 30 cm and a side overlap of 2 corrugations, Onduline Classic useful surface of 1,29 sqm.
- From standard roof pitches (17% to 27%) (10° to 15°), considering an end overlap of 20cm and a side overlap of 1 corrugation, Onduline Classic useful surface is 1,54 sqm.
- For highest pitched roofs (over 27%) (>15°) , considering an end overlap of 17cm and a side overlap of 1 corrugation, Onduline Classic useful surface is 1,56 sqm .
Onduvilla tile has a gross surface of 0,42 sqm and a useful surface of 0,31sqm.
You may get in touch with a professional or with Onduline local technical team for a more accurate answer for your project.