- What is the difference between a bituminous membrane and a breathing membrane?
- What is the difference between light transmission and lightning?
- What is the difference between single-skin and double-skin?
- What does transparent, crystal and Opal mean?
- What is the difference between illumination and lighting?
- What does polyester, PVC and polycarbonate mean?
- What is the difference between Reaction to fire and external fire resistance?
* Polyester is made of polyester resin reinforced with glass fibres with a double protection against gelcoat by (UV treatment) which guarantees the absence of grinding.
* PVC is made of vinyl chloride resin (thermoplastic resin) with a UV treatment both sides.
* Polycarbonate is composed of polycarbonate resin (thermoplastic resin) .Treatment UV on one side.