- What is the difference between light transmission and lightning?
- What is the difference between single-skin and double-skin?
- What does transparent, crystal and Opal mean?
- What is the difference between illumination and lighting?
- What does polyester, PVC and polycarbonate mean?
- What is the difference between Reaction to fire and external fire resistance?
- What is the difference between a bituminous membrane and a breathing membrane?
What is the difference between Reaction to fire and external fire resistance?
- Reaction to fire is the classification of combustibility of a material (lighting the material itself, out of its application and measuring if it burns or not, and how easily). It is determined for any material in building construction.
- Resistance to external fire determines the classification of the material in its environment, here on a roof, so affected by an external fire.